Posted by : topan Minggu, 31 Maret 2013

Planetshakers - Power (Nothing Impossible) Lirik/Lyric


Planetshakers - Power (Nothing Impossible) 

 Verse:
I know You are stronger
I know You're Greater
than anything i am facing
I know You are bigger
because of Your power
I'll never be the same again

Pre-chorus:
Let Your power flow
Let Your power move
Let Your power come

Chorus:
Let Your power come on me today
Let it flowin my life
Let Your power come on me today
Let Your glory shine on us today
Let the world see your love
Let Your power come on me today

Bridge:
I'have got His power(I'have got His power)
I'have got His spirit(I'have got His spirit)
I'have got His favour (I'have got His favour)
I'have got the victory (I'have got the victory) 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Ayat Hari Ini

Chat Box

Popular Post

Recent Comment

- Copyright © 2013 Christians Video Karaoke -Christians Video Karaoke- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -