Posted by : topan Minggu, 31 Maret 2013

Planetshakers - Running to You (Nothing Impossible) Lirik/Lyric

Planetshakers - Running to You (Nothing Impossible) 
 I am running, running to You
You are my hearts desire
I am searching, searching for You
Jesus I long for Your love

Lord You are so beautiful
Lord You are so wonderful

All I want is You Jesus
No one satisfies me like You
All I want is You Jesus
No one loves me like You do

I will worship You forever
Here in Your Presence
Here in Your glory
I will run to You my Savior
Jesus itʼs You, Jesus itʼs You 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Ayat Hari Ini

Chat Box

Popular Post

Recent Comment

- Copyright © 2013 Christians Video Karaoke -Christians Video Karaoke- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -