Posted by : topan Rabu, 01 Mei 2013

Planetshakers - Great Is Your Love (Limitless),Lagu rohani kristen mp3, Lirik, Lyric, Planetshakers Limitless, Planetshakers Lyric, VERSE: All of my hope is in You All of my strength comes from You My Father Dependable love that wonʼt run The greatest of gifts that come from My Father, my Father PRE CHORUS: You are everything to me You are everything to me CHORUS: Great is Your love O God Great is Your love O God Lord there is none like You BRIDGE: Woah Woah Great is Your love Itʼs more than enough Great is Your love O Lord

Lyrics

Planetshakers - Great Is Your Love (Limitless)

VERSE:
All of my hope is in You
All of my strength comes from You
My Father
Dependable love that wonʼt run
The greatest of gifts that come from
My Father, my Father


PRE CHORUS:
You are everything to me
You are everything to me


CHORUS:
Great is Your love O God
Great is Your love O God
Lord there is none like You


BRIDGE:
Woah
Woah
Great is Your love
Itʼs more than enough
Great is Your love O Lord  


Download

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Ayat Hari Ini

Chat Box

Popular Post

Recent Comment

- Copyright © 2013 Christians Video Karaoke -Christians Video Karaoke- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -