Posted by : topan Sabtu, 18 Mei 2013

Lyrics     Planetshakers - You Are Stronger (Limitless)     VERSE: No matter what may come my way I know that Youʼre bigger No matter what people will say I know that Youʼre greater   PRE CHORUS: You can do all things So we lift our hands and sing   CHORUS: You are stronger You are greater You are bigger than all things You are stronger Full of power Lord I trust in You   BRIDGE: Every mountain must move out the way Because of Your name Because of Your name Jesus Every situation must bow Bow to Your name Bow to Your name,Download, Planetshakers (Limitless), Planetshakers Songs, Lyrics, mp3, gambar,lagu rohani mp3

Lyrics
Planetshakers - You Are Stronger (Limitless)
VERSE:
No matter what may come my way
I know that Youʼre bigger
No matter what people will say
I know that Youʼre greater

PRE CHORUS:
You can do all things
So we lift our hands and sing

CHORUS:
You are stronger
You are greater
You are bigger than all things
You are stronger
Full of power
Lord I trust in You

BRIDGE:
Every mountain must move out the way
Because of Your name
Because of Your name Jesus
Every situation must bow
Bow to Your name
Bow to Your name 


Download

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Ayat Hari Ini

Chat Box

Popular Post

Recent Comment

- Copyright © 2013 Christians Video Karaoke -Christians Video Karaoke- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -